Starting a team is a great way to participate in Walk MS with family, friends, coworkers or a community group. Register your team, set a challenging, yet attainable fundraising goal, and join Walk MS 2014 for a fun, rewarding and inspirational walk!
Walk MS teams range in size from four walkers to our largest team of more than 100 walkers. Teams are a wonderful way to bring coworkers closer together, boost company morale and show community involvement. Best of all, it’s more fun to walk with those you care about. Spend a day with friends while making your mark on MS.
Important Team Dates:
2014 National Team Weeks
- National Team Recognition Week – November 11-15
- Team Captain Cultivation Week – January 6-10
- Team Week #1 – February 10-14
- Team Week #2 – March 10-14
- Nationwide Fundraising Week – April 7-11
See if your team is already registered. Select a site listed below:
Jamestown (Southern Chautauqua)