Fundraise for Walk MS online and harness the power of the internet. The National MS Society provides powerful web fundraising tools. Start using them today!
1. Start by logging in to your account to access your Participant Center (login is in the top right corner of the screen). If you have forgotten your username and/or password, click here to retrieve it.
2. Once you access your Participant Center, you can update your personal fundraising page (and your team page, if you are a team captain), track your progress, and reach out to friends and family with the email templates. Each time you send an email from your Participant Center, a link to your personal fundraising page (and team page) is automatically added.
3. If you did not register online, you can still collect donations online. Once your registration is processed, create a username and password to get your own Participant Center. The Center has a variety of features to help you raise funds. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1-800-344-4867 (press 2) for help with creating a username and password.
4. Be sure to update your fundraising goal if you pass the first goal you set. This encourages people to donate to you, because they feel they are helping you achieve something.
5. From your Participant Center home page, you can download our Walk MS Facebook application. The application will feature your fundraising goal on your profile page, track your fundraising progress, and allow others to register for Walk MS. Friends and family are able to donate to you from your Facebook page.
Our Online Fundraising Guide with instructions on how to use your Participant Center will be coming soon!
If you have questions or need assistance with any of the fundraising tools, contact us at email@example.com, or call 1-800-344-4867 (press 2).